‘My Natural Sistas’ just posted a video of her big chop #2. While her confidence level is though the roof, I can’t say the same for me. I’ve done the big chop in the onset of my natural hair journey a couple of years ago. I’m very unenthusiastic about the idea of cutting my hair again, I can’t even entertain the thought, to be honest. It’s a serious and a hard decision for anyone to undertake. So I give much plaudits to ‘My Natural Sistas‘ who is brave enough. For me, I’m not there yet. How about you?
What To Learn
- AAHV’s Top 5 Best Hair Straighteners
- Are There Any Healthy Or Cosmetic Benefits In Using Argan Oil For Natural Hair?
- Big Chop Natural Hair – How To Go From Relaxed To Natural? Our Transitioning Series
- Great Style For All Natural Sisters Who Are Transitioning.
- Hair Care Techniques You Should Use To Grow Long Gorgeous Natural Hair – And Great Hairstyling Tips
- The Coconut Oil Secret: Natural Hair Health & Beauty Exposed
- Want To Know The Secrets On How To Grow Long Natural Black Hair Fast?
- Your Best Hair Ever: The 8 Ingredients That Are Included In The Natural Hair Rejuvenating Formula