In this detailed information filled tutorial, Mo Knows Hair reviewed and used a Dark and Lovely line of products to create the perfect three-strands twist out. This three-strand twist out on natural hair is by far the easiest I’ve seen. If you think I’m being hyperbolic then check out the video above to see how she adeptly did it with ease on hers and her friend’s hair. The result of both ladies looks stunning.
How to keep and care for this style. By sleeping in pineapple and securing the edges with a silk or satin scarf. You can maintain this style for some days. If you follow as she recommends in the video to not un-twist totally the first day.
Overall love the results and a great informative video tutorial.
- Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Anti-Breakage Tension Release Hair Wash
- Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Strength Restoring Conditioner
- Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Root to Tip Mender
- Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Super Softening Hair Butter
- Dark and Lovely 10-N-1 Styles Gelee
- ApHogee Curlific Moisture Rich Leave-In
- Q-Redew Hand-held Hair Steamer
- Denman Styling Brush, Heavy Weight, 9-Row
- Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Shine Serum with Argan Oil
- Kera Care Edge Tamer