If you find yourself asking any of these questions below, you’re in luck because NaturalMe4c just put together a Q and A where she answers all these questions in detail. The video runs for about 19 mins, it’s a lengthy one, but very informative. The tips and advice that are given in this video can also be helpful for anyone who’s just transitioning or just got done with the big chop.
I hope you’ve enjoyed the video and go subscribe to her channel (link above).
*Why don’t I wear protective styles?
*How do I retain length if I don’t protective style?
*What do I do year round if I don’t protective style?
*Have I tried the new Shea Moisture lines?
*Have I tried Alikay Naturals products?
* How do I avoid flaking when using products?
* Is it normal to not see a curl pattern during transitioning?
*How do I feel about re- moisturizing dirty hair?
* How do I soften dry dirty hair?
*How do I keep my hair stretched and avoid shrinkage?
*How do I avoid frizz?
*Any tips for growing edges and nape? (Sore edges)
* What is a wash and go?
*Has my hair always been coily?
*How do I detangle wash and gos?
* Is my hair more of an accessory to me or a part of me?
* Is this the longest my hair has ever been?
* Has being natural impacted my life? How?